MPC no jets Server?

All you ever wanted to know about BF2 and more...
THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

MPC no jets Server?

Postby THEXFILES » Mon May 12, 2008 5:03 pm

How do you think this would go over, [MPC] NO JETS - RANKED SERVER, and since you cant remove the jets from the game how bout putting a limitation on them, YOU MAY ONLY USE A JET TO GET TO A SPOT ON THE MAP AND USED TO BAIL FROM. YOU MAY SHOOT OTHER JETS DOWN OR CHOPPERS, BUT NO GROUND ATTACKS WHAT SO EVER. 2 warnings = KICK FROM SERVER. I Dont know about everyone else, but not just our server but all the servers that have jets in them atracts the jets whores and no one likes them. Specially me............JETS = PISSES ME OFF!

Alot of players out there like the bigger maps, but hate the jet whores, so tell me what ya think

And Mr Wright.........Im gonna try out bf2 on my Projector, approx size i can get it is about 120" ROFL
:cool:

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Mon May 12, 2008 5:20 pm

I'd say I'm for it, but if your going to have Jets only to fight other Jets and Choppers should the AA Vehicle only be used on the Choppers?

And Here is a couple of pics, the screen is clearer than it looks.

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Mon May 12, 2008 5:42 pm

First-----I agree with X 100 %

Second------------ Mr. Wright niiiicccceeeeeee :???:

thediceman
Elite
Elite

Postby thediceman » Tue May 13, 2008 5:48 pm

nice.....

axeman1
Elite
Elite

Postby axeman1 » Tue May 13, 2008 7:03 pm

thumbs up x

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
ill send ya to your mother in a cardboard box

Botkiller
Elite
Elite

Postby Botkiller » Tue May 13, 2008 8:38 pm

Jets suck

JP2
Elite
Elite

Postby JP2 » Wed May 14, 2008 10:50 pm

OK

PyroJack
Elite
Elite

hummmmm

Postby PyroJack » Sun May 18, 2008 9:23 am

I don't really hate jets, I hate the fact that we don't have much weapons to take them down.

Since we can't change the number of AA tanks and turrets in the maps...

... f@#$ the jets ! 8-)

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Mon May 19, 2008 6:28 pm

Well even if our server is a no jets server, someone comes in and the map is on Karkand, they are gonna all say WHATS THE NO JETS MEAN? myself ive been playing alot of infintry only servers and getting big points, no jets to drop bombs on your ass, no choppers base raping your ass, No tanks or apc's to hide in, no commanders artillering your ass, Just people nading your ass....LOL

Any way this is what i propose..............like i said before, our server needs to be a one map server, and myself i dont care what map it is, ill play them all, but keep in mind the busy servers i see on the list are dragon valley, and karkand.....Trying to get CB to get the hang of the Infintry only servers, she catching on but was like me when i started, people nading the shit out of you all the time.....LOL

So would you like a Dragon Valley, karkand, or Sharqui Server? and no one can agree, well its all yours cause Im tired of seeing the server sitting empty for days and no one playing, reason being they all know we never have the same map and they play elsewhere. So it easy. either we come up with a solution or someone else can have the responsibility of the whole BF2 server, ill play else where, im not gonna be the only one along with a few other MPC members that sits in a damm server till we get 6 to play just to have someone drop out and the game starts again, we need a base for a map so people will play it all the time.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

JP2
Elite
Elite

Postby JP2 » Tue May 20, 2008 1:14 am

Karkand Infantry is good for me.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue May 20, 2008 8:29 am

Good example is last night, the map was dragon valley and we had about 20 players in there, then it switched to Dilian Plant and Pooooof , everyone slowly left.

I know if im on a server that is playing a map I wanna play and the server or admins change the map, Myself I leave and go look for another server that has that map I wanna play.

Need a one map server with rules for that map......period.......or the server will never be popular.

Thx for replying JP, we need others input here !

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Tue May 20, 2008 8:46 am

I'm good with Karkand or Dragon valley. I like both of them so however you go is fine with me. Just make sure you whichever map you choose you advertise it as 24/7 "that map"
I know people who bookmark faves like thatbecause ,like you said , thats what they like.I HAVE ALSO FOUND out that xxx will be shutting down their io karkand server so karkand might be a good choice to pick up some traffic. Just my thoughts.

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Tue May 20, 2008 10:13 am

X that round ended around 10 PM my time. You have said it before that people have jobs and some need to get up early. I truly feel this is the case on our server. I feel we attract an older crowd of people with daytime jobs LOL. Then you get the trickle effect of other getting out because they want a fuller server. I don't think it's the map. A few nights the map changed around 7:30 - 8:00 PM my time and nobody went anywhere.

But either way I don't care what map it is, Jets or no Jets, as long as we play as a team. I think we've been doing a better job of that lately.

Oh I do feel we need to keep the Jets as a check for the choppers. If they can not shoot stuff on the ground whats the harm?

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Tue May 20, 2008 1:08 pm

I can't remember what Karkland looks like. Is that the map with the construction site,TV station and heli pad on the roof?
Anyways, I don't really care which map it is. Last night was much better when the jets were kept at bay and were told they could only shoot at other jets or helis. I only remember one jerk that kept attacking the carrier, but he was obviously breaking several rules.

If you want me to take a stand and pick a map, I would have to say that it depends upon if we are going I/O or not. If Karkland is the one that I am thinking of, it would work much better as I/O than DV. If vehicles are allowed, then I like the openness of DV. One negative thing about Karkland, again if it is the map I am thinking of, is it seems to have very little visibility. I want to get up on a roof and snipe, but can't seem to see farther than a couple of buildings away. One negative thing about DV, if you lose your vehicle, ie jump out and hide just before it blows up and you survive, then you have a very long walk. LOL

Oh and thanks for helping me get my pistol badge. I did not get my aviator ribbon. Going back and reading, it looks like you have to spend 15 minutes in jet and have 19 kills in a round. Does this sound to you all?
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue May 20, 2008 1:44 pm

Yep you need to have to spend 15 minutes in jet and have 19 kills in a round.Same with the chopper ribbon............and Ive yet to get either one.....LOL, i can spend the time but the kills is where i run short. one night i had 17 kills in a chopper and the damm game ended.... :(

If anyone objects let me know.....we can try Karkand for a couple weeks and see how it goes, least we said we tried it, if that dont pan out, then we will try dragon valley and see how that does.....Sound good?

Cruce, karkand is the dusty map with the train wreck and the bridge to the other side.

Return to “General Talk (BF2)”