Team killing

All you ever wanted to know about BF2 and more...
THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Team killing

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:07 pm

Why do we punish our own members for a team kill? I never teamkill a member on purpose, either your name dont show up in blue, or you right beside a enimie or something, the other night i was banned from our own damm server on dragon valley, because i took out a guy that was trying to get one of our team members and killed him too, another time im riding off in a jeep, teammate says he needs a ride, so i back up (which you cant see) and he must of been standing behind me and i ran over him and was punished again, so i had to go into bf2cc and unban myself.

WTF is up with this, it isnt cool at all in my book. on purpose yea but not accidently.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

MAD
developer
developer

Postby MAD » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:30 pm

Who's banning you? LMAO

BF2CC will kick or ban for repeatedly team killing, but not for a single TK on one player.
Asus M2N-E, XFI Fatality Platinum, Athlon 64 6000X2, OCZ 4GB 800Mhz SLI-Ready Edition, XFX GeForce 8800GT XXX, Dual WD Rapter 150GB RAID0, Seagate 250G, Coolermaster Real Power 650w, Triple LG DVD/RW, Coolermaster Stacker

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:51 pm

Any more I just let the box go by as if it isn't there. Unless I know the other person did it with intent.

Today I was on another server and I was in the Essics gun on the ship (or how ever it is you spell that). One of our jets was being chased by another jet. So I shot all the missiles while keeping the tone. My guy turned and came back by for another pass so I did the same again. Well I guess he must have been hit by a missile of mine because soon after he was shot down. Because of the team vehicle damage, he had the option of punishing me for a team kill and he did. I did the in-game "Sorry Man". So you know what the dick head did? He spawned on the ship and shot at me in the gun and "Sorry Maned" me back. So I went off on him for being a stupid f@#$. Everyone knows you have no control over what the missiles hit. Then every time I got the chance to f@#$ with him about punishing for a team kill I did it. He asked if there was any way to control the bombs that the jets drop. I said "No so you better be careful someone might punish you for an accidental team kill" Or he would say something about himself not being able to fly a jet very well. I'd say "yeah I know you flew right into my missiles when I was trying to save you from the guy behind you" I never let up on him. At the end of the round I had 59 points to his 6, I let him know about that as well.

MAD
developer
developer

Postby MAD » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:00 am

He really was an idiot. He didn't even know you can't shoot AA missiles at your own team LOL.
Asus M2N-E, XFI Fatality Platinum, Athlon 64 6000X2, OCZ 4GB 800Mhz SLI-Ready Edition, XFX GeForce 8800GT XXX, Dual WD Rapter 150GB RAID0, Seagate 250G, Coolermaster Real Power 650w, Triple LG DVD/RW, Coolermaster Stacker

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:53 am

some guys/girls playing in there are funny...................I never used to punish for accidental team kills ever, but I started doing it to people who did it to me, first one I forgive after that I do punish, BUT only if they have done it to me in the past..................I always thought when it happened,we should forgive, but then some of our own clan memebers were punishing me for it, so like I said, if they have punished me, I will punish them, starting on the second time around, if they never punished me, then I never punish them.

I tryly believe though, we should not do it to our own clan members............I used to think that was a given. :(
Last edited by CANADIAN_BITCH on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JP2
Elite
Elite

Postby JP2 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:08 pm

For my part the only time I punish someone is when I accidentelly touch the wrong button for up or down. I can't do anything to someone who just run in my face and I pass over him with my jeep. Or I place C-4 on an APV and a guy is kill because he was standing too close. And on, and on and on. What suprise me is the fact that a MPC member was ban on his server.

Oh , and I read again the post of Bev and I remembered that I do punish, when an Ass fly pilot just still bomb everything he sees moving, and it's the third time that i'm killed.

Return to “General Talk (BF2)”