NO
No votes

Total votes: 8

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Redeem machine rifle

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:20 pm

Ive had alot of people that say the redeem machine rifle in the super weapons elite machines game type , weapon toss should be disabled, you can pick up the rifle shoot 2 times , toss it away and pick it back up and have 3 more shots, and you can continue this the whole game. give me your thougts and your vote.

My self its a super weapon and super weapons should be limited to use, its like running around the whole game with a redeemer in your hands, takes the fun outta the game.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:52 pm

Is this just for the super weapons or all of the weapons? Because sometimes you accidentally pickup a crappy weapon and want to toss it.
-Cruce
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:57 pm

WELL TO DISABLE IT, YOU CANT THROW NO WEAPONS..........DONT LIKE THE WEAPON, DONT PICK IT UP......... =-=

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Botkiller
Elite
Elite

Postby Botkiller » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:04 pm

I wondered how some players were getting so many shots off with the redeem machine rifle. I had no idea this was possible. I vote disable the weapon toss.

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:57 pm

I say get rid of it, some people just spend the whole game doing that. I think it takes the fun out of the game. Anyone can go around shooting like that, you know you are bound to hit someone.

8-)

FragFaerie
Elite
Elite

Postby FragFaerie » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:12 am

Disable the toss... and yep - that does explain a lot about how some players play the game.
FF

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:53 pm

DONT LIKE THE WEAPON, DONT PICK IT UP.......
=-= I'll try to remember that the next time you're chasing me around the map and I'm trying to pick up a bigger weapon.

Aw, I just learned that you could drop your weapon and pick it up fully loaded. :( Granted I could not do it as fast as I have seen others doing it... They must have had a keybind setup to do the toss, pickup and switch. Oh well, disable it. I never got a chance to get it to work fast enough to make a difference anyways, so I won't be missing out on anything.

But, I will keep this little trick in mind whenever I am on a sniper server that only gives you 25 bullets. I usually get popped off while leaving my spot to go and find some ammo. LOL.
-Cruce
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

AsToRoTh
veteran
veteran

Postby AsToRoTh » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:00 pm

Damn I never knew that when we had Elite machines running on EVO.. sorry it got took off now and yeah it does explain why some ppl seemd ot have a never ending supply of warheads Lmfao.

Not had a chance to get on your servers yet but yeah Id have to agree that Id disable the weapon drop feature as that is open to serious abuse... namely by me LoL.... Im off to hunt EliteMachines servers now hehehehe.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:05 pm

Well 7 to disable it and 0 to leave it.........DISABLED IT IS.

Return to “General Talk (UT2004)”