Me Join? Well,since I don't paly on SHA that much any more..

Schrapnel

Me Join? Well,since I don't paly on SHA that much any more..

Postby Schrapnel » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:25 pm

Who am I? Well, I am, or was, the big blue target that everybody decided to kill at one time. That's why my nick is Schrapnel, cause every time one of you killed me my parts were all over the place.

When do I usually play? I try to play every day when I get ohme from work (5:00pm EST). I also try to get some paly time on the weekends, as much as possible. My playing times actually vary too much, especially on the weekends due to running a part time car audio business.

Why do I want to become a part of MPC? That's a tough question actually. I think it's about the fun I'm having. I am learning a little bit about my opponents and am actually starting to kill more.

Well, that's about it, I guess. I have actually thought about this off and on for the past couple weeks. I like having the tag I have now, but since I don't play there that much anymore (hardly anybody there when I am able to play), I thought I might as well see about changing it.

any questions, let me know.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:29 pm

Well shrap, your more than welcome to join if you want, and you are a good player, and have alot of time on our servers, I dont want to take you away from SHA, but thats your decision.........lol. If you want the spot is allways open for ya, so let me know for sure. We would be more than happt to have ya. (*)

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

SHA-Agamemnon

Postby SHA-Agamemnon » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:07 am

all the power to ya Shrap!

Go with your gun sense. LOL!

Aggy

SHA-Agamemnon

clan ship request - Agamemnon

Postby SHA-Agamemnon » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:23 am

Who I am, well I am another canuck from Quebec (just outside Ottawa actually). My player names are SHA-Agamemnon and ATM-Eggman. I have played here off and on MPC for years (since 2003 server). Well this is the same logic for me as Shrap (a former fellow SHA member). I like to play earlier in the evening rather than too late and there is never any one on SHA early, but sometimes play late on weekends. I really like MPC as it has the right mixture of fun, competition, attitude of players, the maps are best I have seen on 2004 (soo deep and rich textures and color) and I love the rifle! LOL!. As well, I am keen to join becasue I think CB said you guys may make a 2007 server and well I can't wait for that!.

If I get the nod to be an MPC member I would change my name to MPC-Odysseus. I would drop the SHA clanship but keep the ATM clanship if that is OK. Of course I would play as an MPC here and other servers too (except ATM). I don't mind contributing to the server to become an elite member as I realize the time and effort it takes to run something like this. WOW. great setup-even T-shirts. Good work ! X and CB.

Cheers,

Agamemnon

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:57 pm

Hi Schrap, :???:

You have my vote, it would be great to play with you on MPC.

BTW - I like the new skin :razz:

BlinK
Elite
Elite

Postby BlinK » Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:45 pm

I've played with both shrap and Aga and there both great players
they have my vote ........ :twisted:
sEx Is DirTy , OnlY If yOu dO It rIgHt !!

Blink A.K.A DinKsTer

Schrapnel

Postby Schrapnel » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:52 pm

From the looks of it I should be wearing the tag later this week or next week at the latest. I am waiting to add the tag until I know for sure I can donate to the server.

Agamemnon is a great player. Pretty darn hard to kill at times (unless he runs into my sniping shots..hehe).

And CB, once I get the MPC tag, I will be (hopefully) with another skin. X knows the skin as I think you do too. He did a good job on it.

And thanks for the kind words everybody. I actually don't think I'm that good of a player, but I guess I may be hard on myself.. thanks again

SHA-Agamemnon

Postby SHA-Agamemnon » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:11 pm

Yup Schrap, you are hard on yourself, you are a great player and a damn good camper/sniper (damn your camping LOL!). Same for me with the tags. I will put em on shortly. Thanks for the invitations and kind words as well. Fun and gun I say! Looking for ward to being an MPC player. Add one more Canuck to the clan LOL!

Cheers,

Aggy

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:45 pm

(_) z,l. $_! ~# .............lol
welcome aboard aggy

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:59 pm

(_) to Aggy and Schrap @@@

axeman

Postby axeman » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:33 am

hello all this is axe
finally made it here lol
if you run firefox its very hard to register here for some reason
your server is very nice
x you did a great job
glad to be here

superfly

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:36 am

WElcome Axe, glad you made it........... :x

Odysseus
master
master

Postby Odysseus » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:39 am

welcome axe, glad you play here. it's fun and closer to your style of play. :D :cool:

cheers,

Odysseus (aggy)

Return to “Recruitment into MPC.”