Who cares
25%

Total votes: 4

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Weapon for 2007

Postby Cruce » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:22 am

Since I am the "First 2007 MPC Bitch", why not a weapon to go with it. LOL.
I think I am now going to try to make a weapon. Hopefully it will be done before UT2K7. At Epic's current pace, I should be able to do it. Anyways, I hope this is the right place to put this topic and I need ideas. Is it going to be a special sniper rifle with rocket launcher? Who knows. I don't think that is even possible. Your ideas and if you have any sketches would be appreciated.
-Cruce
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:08 pm

How about an x-ray scope and/or a night vision scope?

If its even possible, I suggest building such a scope with a built in use limit. Such that it is only good for 10 seconds and then requires either a recharge pick-up or a certain amount of recharge time.
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

AsToRoTh
veteran
veteran

Postby AsToRoTh » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:06 pm

Well, going off the very little I know about UT weapons, Id assume the rocket firing sniper is possible... weve got the GoD Elite Machine mutator running on one of our servers which has various sinper rifles... one of which is similar to shock alt fire and one that fires reedeemers. Id guess you could probably do the same in UT3. As for a re-chargable scope.. Im not sure on that one. tbh Ive only really just started work on a Zark Rfile for EVO and Ive still got some bugs to iron out yet.

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:30 pm

Hi SA,
I don't know if it is a mod or a mutator, but there is something similar already out there that adds radar to the scope.
-Cruce
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:03 pm

Ok, here are my thoughts...

1. I think it would be cool to have the scope zoom like the Boom Stick, It's fast both in and out.

2. The X-Ray gun is already done it is called the DeRailer. I know they used the code to make and Adrenaline combo, I have it if anyone wants it.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:31 pm

I would like one with cool cross hairs, sounds loud like a 30 odd 6 going off and peals your mellon like a water balloon hitting concrete....hows that?.........LOL
<:

Hey even the mini gun with a scope, loud like a 30 odd 6 and shoots ammo like in the movie predator when he mows down the jungle with that m60........HEHEHE:

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Devvy996
noob
noob

Postby Devvy996 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:18 am

Well, going off the very little I know about UT weapons, Id assume the rocket firing sniper is possible... weve got the GoD Elite Machine mutator running on one of our servers which has various sinper rifles... one of which is similar to shock alt fire and one that fires reedeemers. Id guess you could probably do the same in UT3. As for a re-chargable scope.. Im not sure on that one. tbh Ive only really just started work on a Zark Rfile for EVO and Ive still got some bugs to iron out yet.
Well, a rocket firing sniper has been done in 2k4, the RPB in chaosut2.
So, if its done in 2004 it will be possible in ut3 :D

Return to “UT2004 UNREAL ED”