MPC BOT SKIN

Post all stuff on skins
THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

MPC BOT SKIN

Postby THEXFILES » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:04 pm

HERES A MPC BOT SKIN FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO USE THE ROBOTS.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

BlinK
Elite
Elite

Postby BlinK » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:47 pm

This would be good for shrapnel...... since he like's the metal skin.... :???:
sEx Is DirTy , OnlY If yOu dO It rIgHt !!

Blink A.K.A DinKsTer

StealthHawk

Postby StealthHawk » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:17 pm

can you send me a the texture file for that or the whole thing i want to see how you made MPC not upside down on 1 side...I am a skinner too and nice work man :D

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:12 am

Yes I know what you talking about, you put a logo on a skin and it auto wraps on the other side and on the otherside your lettering is upside down, well on this skin it is the stock syzygy skin, and it is a single wrap, not a mirror wrap. so the skin actually has the whole front upper and back upper part as one wrap, it does not mirror wrap, I know you will understand what im talking about, thats why on some of our skins, I put a M for mpc on the shoulders cause a backwards M turned around still looks like a M :D ..........lol....... ;)

here is the skin I textured

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Schrapnel

Postby Schrapnel » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:56 pm

I like this skin a lot, but you knew I would... :) I wanna download it, but no link... hehe.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:40 pm

yes there is a link...........you have to be a MPC member to acess the private download area............... :cry:

FrankJScott
developer
developer

New Product Website

Postby FrankJScott » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:34 pm

Please try Google before asking about Cool Product Guide 19c2ff7

FrankJScott
developer
developer

Useful Product Site

Postby FrankJScott » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:52 pm

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Website 8348a67

FrankJScott
developer
developer

Awesome Botox Treatment Website

Postby FrankJScott » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:53 pm

For the lady talking about botox expensive, botox helps, how much units of botox for forehead, botox today, how often do people get botox, is botox good for your face, how long does botox take to take effect, botox brand name, how long does botox take to get done, what is botox do, I highly suggest this my sources about botox treatment info or botox in the face area, botox treatment cost near me, cost of botox injections near me, how much are units of botox, how many botox units for elevens, how long botox start working, how long before botox injections take effect, what is difference between botox and fillers, botox injections near me, botox sarasota florida, on top of this excellent botox treatment forum alongside all how long do botox injections last, how long for botox effects, care after botox in forehead, botox under eyes near me, how much are units of botox, types of botox and fillers, botox for number 11 lines, how many botox units for a forehead, how often can you do botox, 3 days after botox, as well as this awesome botox treatment forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this click this for botox treatment link on top of the benefits of botox, botox for middle of forehead, face after botox, how often do you have to have botox, what should you not do after getting botox, to much botox face, how much botox units for forehead, how often should you have botox injections, before and after botox care, how many units of botox is needed for frown lines, on top of this updated botox treatment advice with botox like injections, does botox fill in wrinkles, how does botox smooth wrinkles, different types of botox and fillers, what to do when you get botox, cosmetic botox vs medical botox, how many botox units do you need, botox and botox cosmetic, botox medical use, how often do you need botox for crow's feet, for good measure. Check more @ Updated Botox Treatment Website a671ea4

Return to “UT2004 SKINS”