24/7 Paddling with China - Banned in less than 2 minutes

All you ever wanted to know about BF2 and more...
Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

24/7 Paddling with China - Banned in less than 2 minutes

Postby Cruce » Mon May 26, 2008 9:59 am

I did not realized that they had miss-spelled padding until I joined in. but I needed to play Songhua Stalemate so I could get my Far East Ribbon. It is the only map I need to get it. I went to capture a flag so I could get some points to hopefully get it in the stats that I was actually in the map. Well as I was getting the flag an enemy player had spawned near by and started to approach me. I thought it was odd that he was not firing right away, but I didn't want to take the chance and I filled him full of lead. I was then kicked from the server for too much friendly fire or enough votes to get kicked. I then tried to join again to find out what the hell was going on. It would not let me join and said I was banned for the above reasons. Bad news is that it appears I did not get my Far East ribbon, good news is that I don't have a banned against me in my stats.
Be warn, don't go near that server.
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Mon May 26, 2008 10:13 am

WooHoo!! I got my Far East Ribbon and it only came up as a kick and not a ban in my stats.
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Mon May 26, 2008 11:46 am

CONGRATS **8

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Mon May 26, 2008 3:35 pm

LOL....Who cares about being banned, ......LOL, Ive had a couple clan members from a server frickin going against thier own rules, so you all know ol X, i let em have a few words of advise, well i guess they didnt like my opinion.....banned me....LOL.....but who cares, plenty of other places to play :D

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Return to “General Talk (BF2)”