BF2 PILOTS

All you ever wanted to know about BF2 and more...
THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

BF2 PILOTS

Postby THEXFILES » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:33 am

Does anyone know or seen on forums where or if jets can be taken out of a map, i was in one server where they had heli's only, not sure how they did it, but Assholes that fly jets just to base rape and drop bombs on flags just to try to get spawners is really pissin me off. There should be a weapon ingame that takes these jets more easy than what we have to use now. if they could be taken out easy, then the pricks wouldnt get in them. But if there is a way to remove them from a server, im all in for that. then we can have a NO JETS server, and i bet alot of people would play in it, cause ALOT of people hate the assholes too.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

MAD
developer
developer

Postby MAD » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:57 am

I have no idea, but if you were in a server setup like that it should still be in your favs. Find it and post on thier forum, or, google it lol.
Asus M2N-E, XFI Fatality Platinum, Athlon 64 6000X2, OCZ 4GB 800Mhz SLI-Ready Edition, XFX GeForce 8800GT XXX, Dual WD Rapter 150GB RAID0, Seagate 250G, Coolermaster Real Power 650w, Triple LG DVD/RW, Coolermaster Stacker

PyroJack
Elite
Elite

well well well...

Postby PyroJack » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:27 pm

I know that I have a tendancy to react fast and hard, but it always feel nice when I see others joining me in my world.

many weeks ago I was shouting here about the damn JETS and that the game has a serious lack of weapons to take them down. At the time, some answered me, "...you'll get use to it..." , " ... jets are not that bad... ".

well , welcome to the " I HATE JETS " club XFiles !
:D

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Yes Welcome aboard. Your club jacket is on the way, just as soon as Jack ships it out.

ssuperskills
veteran
veteran

it's called...

Postby ssuperskills » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:33 pm

it's called server config, you can set it up in battlefield 2 editor
I am a total dweeb.
slang : an unattractive, insignificant, or inept person

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:15 pm

THAT STILL DONT TELL ME WHAT LINE TO USE TO TAKE OUT JETS AND REPLACE WITH CHOPPERS !!!!!

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

PyroJack
Elite
Elite

choppers !

Postby PyroJack » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:13 am

I'm not sure if we need more choppers instead...

...maybe replace them with some fat John Deere with the big wheels for those poor chinese farmers.

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:31 am

Better yet give them the Toilet car from UT2K4 so they don't have to crap in a hole in the floor any more. Image

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:25 pm

I know some of you play on the xXx server once in awhile, have you played there recently?, man you talk about a pilot ass raping server, its real bad now, and whats sad is the admins let it happen, so in my view there goes another good server down the shitter just by pilot ass rapers ruining the server for everyone.

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:49 pm

It was okay til this last week or 2.It just depends on which admin is on duty. I got it so bad there last week I can't sit down.at all. Some nigjhts they rape , some nights they try to take the flag and just hit stuff on the road. It was so bad that one night , they pounded us at thwe woodyard for 10 or 15 minutes before even attempting to take the flag. Only 1 xxx guy on that night. Whats wworse is some of the other servers I play on used to be real good but now they are getting so bad it's not even halfway fun to play on there anymore. If you have a decent team you can stave a lot of it off and keep them sidetracked taking back flags but I haven't been that fortunate lately LOL :(

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Could we put FuShe Pass and the rest of the Asian maps on for a week or so. That way we can get the ribbon. Then the next week put the rest of the MEC maps for that one too?

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:58 am

WHAT RIBBONS YOU GET YOU CANT GET IN ANY OTHER MAP ??, I DID'NT THINK IT MATTERED WHAT MAP YOU PLAYED.....BESIDES WE NEED MORE THAN 2-3 PLAYERS TO GET IT GOING AND SOME OF THOSE MAPS ARE NOT THAT POPULAR
8O

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:10 pm

We have enough members to get a game going and you only have to play the map for about 1 second for it to count. It would be 2 easy ribbons to get.

Return to “General Talk (BF2)”