HOLY WTF with my KNIFE badge ? ? ? . . . .

All you ever wanted to know about BF2 and more...
MrWright
Elite
Elite

HOLY WTF with my KNIFE badge ? ? ? . . . .

Postby MrWright » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:06 pm

Well ok, as some of you know I've been killing the living piss out of people with my knife lately. I think 2 weeks ago I only had 34 kills with it. From then I've been on a knife spree. Hell one round I got 5 kills 3 of those were back to back to back. There were 3 snipers laying down on the platform of a smoke stack at the Refinery. I couldn't believe they didn't have a claymore down LOL now that was STUPID !

Anyway like I was saying tonight was no exception. When the game started I only needed 5 knife kills to get the 50 kills needed for the Veterans Badge. In the round I killed 6 people with the Knife and NO BADGE ! ! !

I know the game will probably give it to me in the next couple of days, but I wanted the Screen Shot ! ! !

Oh well, it had better not screw me out of the GOLD Badge Screen Shot !

MAD
developer
developer

Postby MAD » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:41 am

You should get it on your next log in into BF2. Or sometimes on your first point of a match after your fresh login. Good going, not an easy badge to get. Nice to see you didn't stat pad for it.
Asus M2N-E, XFI Fatality Platinum, Athlon 64 6000X2, OCZ 4GB 800Mhz SLI-Ready Edition, XFX GeForce 8800GT XXX, Dual WD Rapter 150GB RAID0, Seagate 250G, Coolermaster Real Power 650w, Triple LG DVD/RW, Coolermaster Stacker

Return to “General Talk (BF2)”